While every effort is made to protect information transmitted to this site over the internet, there is a possibility this information could be accessed by a third party while in transit.
When you visit this site, our server logs the following information:
- the operating system and browser you are using
- your domain name (eg,.com,.au)
- the address of the referring site (the previous site you visited that linked to ours, typically a search engine)
- your server's IP address (the network address of your internet service provider's server)
- the date and time of your visit
- the pages you visited and files you downloaded.
This information is only used for statistical analysis and system administration. No attempt is made to identify users or their browsing habits except in the unlikely event of an investigation by a law enforcement agency.
We will only record your email address if you send us a message. It will only be used for the purpose for which you have provided it and it will not be added to a mailing list unless supplied for that reason. It will not be disclosed without your consent.
A cookie is an electronic token that is passed to your browser when you access a website, typically used to store preferences.
Links to other websites
This website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of other websites.